The Ronhill Nano 3L Vest is tiny by comparison but this vest packs a lot in. The 3 litre main body is for your wind and/or waterproofs so your are ready for a long run. The various straps and bungee cords allow you to get a snug fit across the upper torso reducing any chaff or bounce.
Ronhill Nano 3L Vest Specification:
- Vest chassis
- Adjustable straps for comfortable fit
- Stretch fit panels for closer comfortable fit
- 2 x adjustable sternum & diaphragm straps for optimum fit
- 3D spacer-mesh for fast drying & breathable comfort
- 2 x stretch mesh pockets with adjustable draw cord closure to fit fuel bottles
- Right-hand side drop down pocket to fit running essentials
- Mesh stash pocket
- Internal key clip
- 3L capacity
- Bungee strap for compression and additional storage
- Soft feeling binding
- 45% Polyamide, 55% Polyester
- Hand wash cold separately
- Do not bleach
- Do not tumble dry
- Do not iron
- Do not dry clean
- Do not use biological detergents
- Do not use fabric conditioner
- Dry away from heat
- Reshape and dry flats
- Brush off loose dirt
- Store away from direct sunlight
Check out the rest of our Ronhill range here.
Dr Ron Hill MBE founded the brand in September 1970, five months after becoming the first Briton to win the Boston Marathon in a record time of 2:10:30. His sole purpose: to produce kit that kept him winning.
Dr Ron gained a PhD in Textile Chemistry, from the University of Manchester and through alchemy and his art as a runner, began to rethink the fly-by-night running kit of the time. After winning the Commonwealth Games in 1970 he developed the ‘side-split short’ which famously become the Freedom Short and the Mesh Vest – both having accompanied him to his greatest victories on the road.
Ronhill is proud of our founder and the heritage he has allowed. His lifelong passion of running and improvement is shared within the team and products we produce today. With 50 years of retrospect, Ronhill has benefited from the experiential learning and change that has occurred within running – from its sporting roots, to a lifestyle and universal culture.
Our purpose now is to make a better future for today’s runner by sustainably developing the elements of our past.