The Ultimate Direction FASTPACKHER 20 is a favourite for moving fast and light in the backcountry or on the trail.
The lightweight, women’s-specific fit FastpackHer 20 allows you to move fast in the backcountry with a durable design that checks all the feature boxes. True to our roots, it uniquely fits like a vest with water bottles up front, but distributes weight like a pack. We gave it an upgrade with Infiknit™ and FastFlow technology to increase the backpanel’s breathability and moisture wicking. This do-it-all pack also has plenty of dedicated external storage, a roll-top opening and a full-side external zipper for easy access to anything inside.
- Large front storage for water, phone, maps, glasses, or food
- Unique zip-down main compartment for total access to gear
- Roll-top closure expands or compresses to secure varying capacities
- Large external stretch mesh pockets for quick access
- Sliding rail sternum straps
- Height adjustable T-hook harness for weight distribution
- Easy access pocket with keyfob
- MonoRip Mesh is very strong, but extremely breathable.
- Daisy chains for securing extra gear
- Two large side pockets for larger water vessels
- Water bottles not included
Check out the full Ultimate Direction Range here.
Ultimate Direction FASTPACKHER 20 Specifications:
- Bottle Included:
Height: 16.5″ / 41.9 cm
Width: 8.5″ / 21.6 cm
Length: 7.0″ / 17.8 cm
- XS/SM: 24 – 37.5 in / 61 – 95 cm
- MD/LG: 35 – 42 in / 89 – 107 cm
Maximum Torso Length Sizing (measure at the high point at top of shoulder down to the natural waist):
- XS/SM: 14.5 in / 37 cm
- MD/LG: 16 in / 41 cm
About Ultimate Direction
It all began when UD founder, Bryce Thatcher, solved his hydration problems by taking matters into his own hands-crafting his first hydration pack on his mother’s sewing machine.
Our mission is to provide the ultimate in high performance hydration for everyday athletes. We reengineer, reinvent, and redefine high performance hydration for everyday athletes.
In 1985 Ultimate Direction invented the entire category of hydration packs. We created the first waist pack for carrying bottles, a few years later made the first pack/strap to carry a water bottle in your hand, and have made many other innovations that define what a hydration pack is today.
30 years later we remain a market leader, having created and popularised the “vest” concept for carrying water. We introduced the very first women’s-specific line of hydration packs and have brought the classics of the past into the technical future with award-winning gear such as our Fastpack and Ultra Jacket.
Our products are designed by athletes for athletes, and the Jenny Collection was designed by women for women. Some of the best runners in the world thought long and hard about what works the best, and the result is absolutely great gear.