Bigger capacity for bigger adventures – The Ultimate Direction Adventure Vest 6.0 boldly goes where no Vest has gone before.
Adventure Vest 6.0 boasts 17L of storage volume featuring a rear weather resistant main pocket with clamshell opening and large rear compartment spacious enough for a 2L reservoir. On the front of the body, users will enjoy several zippered and non-zippered pockets, two weather resistant pockets for phone and other small items, pocket for one (included) Body Bottle 500, and two PLB pockets for GPS devices. This is UD’s most voluminous vest for the biggest adventures and has bungees for trekking poles and an updated wraparound shape to conform to the body like a vest for supreme comfort.
- Comfort Cinch™ has been upgraded with High Molecular Weight Polyethylene cord for extra strength and air mesh panel to prevent chaffing
- One front bottle pocket and one zippered multipurpose pocket capable of fitting a bottle.
- Deployable rain fly to keep contents of your main pack compartment dry when the weather turns.
- Zippered water resistant phone pocket at front chest
- Shape has been upgraded to wrap completely around the body for a more secure vest-like fit
- Comes with 6 hooks and bungee loops to attach trekking poles. These loops can be attached at the front or back of the vest for customizable trekking pole carry options
- Large rear compartment to accommodate up to a 2.0L reservoir
- Front buckle sternum straps with sliding rail adjustments
- Zippered rear lat pockets are accessible while the vest is being worn
- Weather resistant main pocket with zippered clamshell opening and smaller internal zippered pocket for more organization
- PLB pockets for GPS locator devices
Check out the full Ultimate Direction Range here.
Ultimate Direction Adventure Vest 6.0 Specifications:
- Bottle Included:
1 x Body Bottles (500ml)
269 g (without bottles)
- Primary/Body: 100% silicone coated nylon
- Seconday: 82% nylon 12% spandex
- Type: Mono mesh with sil nylon woven and stretch woven pockets
About Ultimate Direction
It all began when UD founder, Bryce Thatcher, solved his hydration problems by taking matters into his own hands-crafting his first hydration pack on his mother’s sewing machine.
Our mission is to provide the ultimate in high performance hydration for everyday athletes. We reengineer, reinvent, and redefine high performance hydration for everyday athletes.
In 1985 Ultimate Direction invented the entire category of hydration packs. We created the first waist pack for carrying bottles, a few years later made the first pack/strap to carry a water bottle in your hand, and have made many other innovations that define what a hydration pack is today.
30 years later we remain a market leader, having created and popularised the “vest” concept for carrying water. We introduced the very first women’s-specific line of hydration packs and have brought the classics of the past into the technical future with award-winning gear such as our Fastpack and Ultra Jacket.
Our products are designed by athletes for athletes, and the Jenny Collection was designed by women for women. Some of the best runners in the world thought long and hard about what works the best, and the result is absolutely great gear.