Ultimate Direction Race Vest 6.0 – Optimised for setting PRs at your fastest pace yet. Featherlight yet feature rich, the Race Vest uses the latest in fully customisable vest-fit technology with the ultra-durable Comfort Cinch™ 3.0 and protective mesh panels that prevent chafing over many miles. A roomier cut in the back and spacious arm holes provide a wider, taller fit for larger frames than our vesta version.
- Includes 2 Body Bottle water bottles
- Comfort Cinch™ has been upgraded with High Molecular Weight Polyethelyne cord for extra strength and air mesh panel to prevent chaffing
- Zippered water resistant phone pocket at front chest.
- Shape has been upgraded to wrap completely around the body for a more secure vest-like fit.
- Comes with 4 hooks and bugee loops to attach trekking poles. These loops can be attached at the front or back of the vest for customizable trekking pole carry options.
- Large rear compartment to accommodate up to a 2.0L reservoir
- Front buckle sternum straps with T-hook adjustments
- Back pockets are placed so that all pockets are accessable while wearing the vest
- Silicone elasatic loops at back provide additional trekking pole or gear storage.
- Water resistant but fully breathable back panel for maximum ventilation.
Check out the full Ultimate Direction Range here.
Ultimate Direction Race Vest 6.0 Specifications:
- Bottle Included:
2 x Body Bottles (500ml)
193g (without bottles)
- 82% nylon 12% spandex
- 100% silicone coated nylon
About Ultimate Direction
It all began when UD founder, Bryce Thatcher, solved his hydration problems by taking matters into his own hands-crafting his first hydration pack on his mother’s sewing machine.
Our mission is to provide the ultimate in high performance hydration for everyday athletes. We reengineer, reinvent, and redefine high performance hydration for everyday athletes.
In 1985 Ultimate Direction invented the entire category of hydration packs. We created the first waist pack for carrying bottles, a few years later made the first pack/strap to carry a water bottle in your hand, and have made many other innovations that define what a hydration pack is today.
30 years later we remain a market leader, having created and popularised the “vest” concept for carrying water. We introduced the very first women’s-specific line of hydration packs and have brought the classics of the past into the technical future with award-winning gear such as our Fastpack and Ultra Jacket.
Our products are designed by athletes for athletes, and the Jenny Collection was designed by women for women. Some of the best runners in the world thought long and hard about what works the best, and the result is absolutely great gear.