The Womens V-Alpha is the essential outdoor minimal training tool, and is 100% true our original philosophy: a protective tool for the foot which allows ground sensory perception, performance and dexterity. The flexible rubber outsole features our most versatile compound, Vibram Megagrip. This compound provides both grip and durability over time in both wet and dry conditions. Minimal outdoor training and fitness shoe designed for function “with no nonsense”. Whilst providing good foot protection ,V-Alpha allows excellent ground sensory feedback. The MEGAGRIP compound soles offer outstanding grip in the wet or dry on all surfaces.
- Unparalleled grip on wet and dry surfaces
- Superior grip with rugged longevity
- Optimal balance of stability and flexibility for ground adaptation
Vibram FiveFingers Womens V-Alpha Specification:
- Weight: W38= 3,65oz/103gr
- Sole Spec: • INSOLE: 2mm PU foam insole + Wool/Poly sockliner // • MIDSOLE: N/A // RUBBER: 3.7mm rubber outsole compound: Megagrip •
- Upper Material: 50% Wool/ %0% Polyester material all
around the foot + PU film protection and reinforcement.
- Machine Wash Cold / Air Dry
Check out the full Vibram FiveFingers Womens Range here.