A dual massage ball design, perfect for rolling out tight muscles. The dip allows the ball to get close into your back muscles, without putting pressure on your spine. Also great to use for massaging your neck, shoulders, hips, glutes, hamstrings, and calves. Ideal for helping to reduce muscle pain and tension. Can be used before or after exercise, or as a general massage too.
How to use for back massage: Standing next to a wall, place the ball into position between your back and the wall ensuring the dip is in line with the spine (i.e. Not touching) and each side of the ball against your back muscles. Leaning against the wall with the ball between the wall and your back, roll up and down lowering yourself into a slight squatting position and then back to upright again. Ensure your feet are approximately hip width apart – do not let your knees over-extend over the toes when at the lowest point of the squat.
- Ideal for back massage
- Use before or after exercise
- Releases tight and uncomfortable muscles
Peanut Massage Ball Product Details:
- Code: FMASSAGEP
- Brand: Fitness-Mad
- Colour: Light Blue/Grey
- Dimensions: 14cm (L) x 6.5cm diameter (at widest point)
- Weight: 190g
- Material: TPE
- Warning: This product is not suitable for use by people with back injuries. Consult with your doctor before use, or before starting any new exercise programme.
Mini Massage Foam Roller Product Details:
- Dimensions – 16cm x 6.5cm diameter
- Material – ABS tube with EVA foam padding.