Feather light and super breathable, the Ultimate Direction Race Vest 5.0 comes with increased storage for reservoir or other gear.
- Upgraded lightweight hook and loop sternum adjustability
- All zippered pockets are accessible while the vest is on
- Large rear compartment to accommodate up to a 2.0L reservoir
- Comfort Cinch™ 2.0 – more minimal, lightweight, and adjustable
- Shoulder strap shaping to promote weight distribution and comfortable fit
- Lightweight 4-way stretch with rip stop pattern for added durability
- Front stretch mesh pockets are phone compatible
- Corded elastic for external gear stash and overall compression
- Large back pocket can hold up to a 2 litre reservoir
- Comes with 2 x Flexform™ II 500 bottles
Check out the full Ultimate Direction Range here.
Ultimate Direction Marathon Vest V2 Specifications:
- Bottle Included:
2 x FlexForm II 500
141 g / 5.0 oz (without bottles)
Flex Mono Mesh, MicroMono Mesh, 20D Nylon 66 sil/pu, 4-way stretch Nylon/elastane with micro-rip for increased durability
8.5 L / 519 Cubic Inches
About Ultimate Direction
It all began when UD founder, Bryce Thatcher, solved his hydration problems by taking matters into his own hands-crafting his first hydration pack on his mother’s sewing machine.
Our mission is to provide the ultimate in high performance hydration for everyday athletes. We reengineer, reinvent, and redefine high performance hydration for everyday athletes.
In 1985 Ultimate Direction invented the entire category of hydration packs. We created the first waist pack for carrying bottles, a few years later made the first pack/strap to carry a water bottle in your hand, and have made many other innovations that define what a hydration pack is today.
30 years later we remain a market leader, having created and popularised the “vest” concept for carrying water. We introduced the very first women’s-specific line of hydration packs and have brought the classics of the past into the technical future with award-winning gear such as our Fastpack and Ultra Jacket.
Our products are designed by athletes for athletes, and the Jenny Collection was designed by women for women. Some of the best runners in the world thought long and hard about what works the best, and the result is absolutely great gear.