The Vibram FiveFingers Mens KSO EVO is a universal, minimal training tool and the number one selling FiveFingers style. Maximum ground feedback with 3mm rubber outsole in grippy, hard wearing XS TREK compound. Fast lacing polyester mesh upper and 2mm EVA insole with Drylex sockliner provide comfort and natural feel.
- Maximum articulation and ground feel
- Assured grip and essential protection*
- Light, airy and simple adjustable upper design
- This style is part of our max feel product philosophy.
Functional fitness, plyometrics, primal movements, balance and strengthening workouts.
*CAUTION: as used in this catalogue, “protection” means only a rubber barrier between ground and the foot. Vibram Fivefingers® are not orthopedic or safety footwear and should not be used as such or for playing.
Vibram ® XS TREK is a technical compound that allows great overall performance qualities, in particular flexibility and wet traction. Highly responsive to the various demands of life, XS TREK will carry you from the trail to the urban playground and even to indoor activities, due to its non- marking features.
- Optimal balance of traction and durability
- Responsive on unpredictable terrain
- Engineered for stability and comfort
Vibram FiveFingers Mens KSO EVO Specification:
- Weight: W38= 3,5 oz / 99gr ; M43= 4,9oz / 139gr
- Sole Spec:Insole: 2 mm EVA + Drylex sockliner
Outsole: 3mm rubber
Compound: Vibram XS Trek
- Upper Material:Polyester Mesh material
PU film protection and reinforcement
- Fast lacing
- Machine Wash Cold / Air Dry
Check out the full Vibram FiveFingers Mens Range here.