The Vibram FiveFingers Womens KSO is arguably our most successful FiveFinger to date, mainly due to its versatility. We added this back into the mix a few years back to celebrate the rebirth of a legend. When you’re scrambling up a rocky bluff or bounding along a riverbank, the last thing you want is gravel and grit seeping into your FiveFingers. So why not Keep Stuff Out! The KSO has a snug fit, one of our most minimal sole constructions for maximum ground feel, and a breathable, quick drying upper. The KSO also features a thin, abrasion resistant stretch polyamide and breathable stretch mesh that wraps your entire foot to do just that. A single hook-and-loop closure helps secure the fit. Non-Marking XS Trek performance rubber soles are razor-siped for sure grip.
Based on the original KSO with velcro fastener, the thin breathable stretch polyester mesh wraps the entire forefoot to “Keep Stuff Out”. The 3.5mm XS TREK compound sole offers strong grip, hard wear and the maximum ground feel.
- Maximum articulation and ground feel
- Assured grip and essential protection*
- Light, airy and simple adjustable upper design
- This style is part of our max feel product philosophy.
Vibram FiveFingers KSO Specification:
- WEIGHT: Men’s 43: 5.9 oz., Women’s 38: 4.71 oz.
- SOLE SPECS: Insole: Polyester Microfiber, Midsole: N/A, Rubber: 3.5 MM
- UPPER MATERIAL: Stretch Polyamide, Polyester, Hypalon(R)
- Machine Wash Cold / Air Dry
Check out the full Vibram FiveFingers Womens Range here.