Featuring a soft, perforated upper to maximise breathability, the Vibram FiveFingers Womens V-RUN (formerly Known as the Bikila Evo 2) model is very comfortable. This is an ideal running shoe for those making the transition from traditional footwear to a more minimalist approach. The thin sole construction lets you feel your run, connecting you to the true barefoot running experience.
Redesigned with a softer upper and perforated to maximise breathability, the Womens V-RUN is now even more comfortable. This is an ideal running shoe for those making the transition from traditional to minimalist shoe. The thinner sole lets you feel your run, connecting you to the true barefoot running experience.
Vibrams primary design function for the Womens V-Run is for all types of running and in particular road running and gym/treadmill. The special Vibram compounds in the sole offer endurance grip and comfort. The upper has a secure speed lace fastening system and breathable and lightweight upper. Can be worn in full replacement of a conventional trainer or as part of, for example a strength and conditioning training program.
Designed to compliment and flex with the natural movements of your feet. The sensory feedback can allow your brain to make better quicker decisions when foot planting.
Vibram Fivefingers Womens V-RUN Specifications:
- Product runs slightly large. Please size down 1 size from your actual VFF size!
- Weight: M43 = 4.8 oz.
- Sole Spec: • INSOLE: 2mm EVA + Anti-Microbial Drilex Sockliner • MIDSOLE: 4mm EVA • RUBBER: 2.5mm
- Upper Material: Polyester Lycra Stretch Mesh + Polyester Microfiber
- Machine Wash Cold / Air Dry
V-RUN Sole Technology and Compound:
- Vibram® VI-LITE features the ultimate in lightweight, shock absorption cushioning, for maximum energy conservation.
- Vibram® XS RUN provides a maximal stable hardness across a broad temperature range and the softness of the compound allows for expansive ground contact adn grip across lug surfaces. XS RUN also provides high grip on smooth surfaces.
- Vibram MONT® compound formulation is optimized for mountaineering, treking, acrobatic, works and motorbike racing. MONT is used to conquer the highest peaks in the world by offering the highest reliability on the most difficult terrain at low temperatures.
- Ultimate in lightness
- Optimum balance of lightness and durability
- Ideal for working on your feet & long walks in the park
- Tested on the world’s highest peaks
- Maintains performance at extremely low temperatures
- Firmer compound for maximum support and durability