This Amphibious Tool that is the Vibram FiveFingers Womens V-Aqua allows for natural movement in and out of water while moving across a variety of terrains. A light, thin and flexible tool for the feet, the V-Aqua is best for those situations when going fully barefoot just isn’t an option. The snug fit and lightweight design, along with perforations in the very durable MegaGrip Sole allow water to move quickly through the shoe for quick drying. An added distinctive, industry leading Silicone print within the lining prevents added internal slippage.
V-Aqua Megagrip Sole:
Vibram Megagrip offers excellent grip properties on both dry and wet terrains while maintaining a high level of durability. Developed for the user who frequently encounters slippery surfaces, Megagrip offers an incomparable combination of grip and durability.
- Unparalleled grip on wet and dry surfaces
- Superior grip with rugged longevity
- Optimal balance of stability and flexibility for ground adaptation
Vibram FiveFingers Womens V-Aqua Specification:
- Weight = 3.95 oz. / 112 grams
- 3.7 mm Megagrip Outsole w drainage perforations for added performance
- 2 mm EVA insole with Silicon Treatment
- Best Uses: Wet Rock Trekking, Canoeing, Kayaking, River Expeditions, Tubing, SUP.
- Machine Wash Cold / Air Dry
Check out the full Vibram FiveFingers Womens Range here.