The Vibram FiveFingers Womens V-Train 2.0 is the perfect tool for serious trainers and functional athletes.
- Good level of ground feel and protection with good toe articulation for great balance and active stability
- Upper construction specifically designed for heavy training, focused on durability and performance
- Distinctive rope traction lugs in the arch
- Update panel lacing system with a Hook+Loop closure system, with new softer feel. Perfect for aggressive, lateral movements
- XS Trek rubber compound for all around performance both indoor and outdoor
The perfect shoe for serious trainers and athletes. High level of ground feel and protection with good toe articulation for balance and active stability. 4mm XS TREK compound sole for wear and grip with rope traction lugs in the arch and special sole design to prevent lateral movement.
Vibram XS Trek is a technical compound that allows great overall performance qualities, in particular flexibility and wet traction. Highly responsive to the various demands of life, XS Trek will carry you from the trail to the urban playground and even across a range of indoor activities, thanks to its non-marking feature.
- Optimal balance of traction and durability
- Responsive on unpredictable terrain
- Engineered for stability and comfort
Vibram FiveFingers Womens V-Train 2.0 Specification:
- Next Generation V-Train
- Weight: W38 = 6.2 oz.
- Sole Spec: • INSOLE: 2mm EVA Footbed + Polyester Sockliner • MIDSOLE: N/A • RUBBER: 4 MM XS Trek rubber outsole compound
- Upper Material: Polyester, Lateral TPU Panels
- Machine Wash Cold / Air Dry
Check out the full Vibram FiveFingers Womens Range here.